Too Scared or Too Picky?
That’s what one of my clients asked me on our last call.
But what if it’s both? What if she’s too picky because she’s too scared?
What if she’s not picky enough and that’s what scares her?
Her brain stays on overdrive vacillating & trying to solve it.
The thing is…only she knows that answer. But the way she’s trying to do it won’t work.
She’s trying to answer the wrong question.
The better question to ask is why are you scared? Or what would you be scared of? What is too picky? Who decided what was too picky? Why do you think you are?
If there was no right answer, what would you say?
These questions get to the heart of the problem in her mind.
My client is also trying to answer the question from the wrong place. Doubt.
Asking questions from doubt only leads to more doubt.
You have to ask questions from curiosity, vulnerability, and love.
That’s often what I coach around.
A lot of my clients struggle with anxiety, self-doubt, people pleasing, 2nd guessing, and being uncomfortable in relationships & life.
Those emotions and behaviors AREN’T just “who you are”. It’s how your brain has been trained.
You can retrain it.
How do I know that? Because my clients do. Because previous clients have done itt. Because I did it. Because the tools I teach WORK.
So guess what? I’m offering a new program.
Cautious to Confident in Love in 90 days
In 90 Days, you will
- Figure out where your value, power & strength come from (not from a guy or dating)
- Be able to make strong decisions
- Answer the question am I too scared or too picky (& fix it!)
- Trust your gut and act on it
- Pick the right guys (and get rid of your bad picker)
- Step into your strength in a relationship
- Love your man without losing yourself
- Own who you are & what you want
- Commit to the love you do want
- Love yourself more than you love people pleasing or being “nice”
- Stop analyzing every text conversation & date
- Get out of your head so you don’t miss an opportunity
- Speak up and shine, not shut down
- Be unapologetically and authentically you
- Say no to guys easily
- Be comfortable with a guy pursuing you
- Know how to create self-confidence & confidence for any situation
What if in 90 days you could be and do all of these things? It is possible. Don’t be so cautious that you miss the opportunity to transform. 🙂
First step is to answer a couple of questions and pick out a time for me to learn more about your story & you to learn more about coaching. Schedule a free call here.